Wednesday, October 6, 2010

ChiTa_Prime (Protoss) vs Mystic_Prime (Zerg) - Metalopolis

Let's get this blog started with a match between ChiTa_Prime and Mystic_Prime, this is one of my favorite matches I've seen... and it needed to be shared!

I will be posting more and more videos, some of epic proportions and some simple tips and tricks. The current problem is that there are just too many videos out there... I hope to feed you with only the best. Post any of your suggestions in the comments section below; they will be read and taken into consideration with very high probability!

This is StarCraft II Wings of Liberty - Patch 1.03, so it's a little bit old video. However, this is such an  epic match between two among the best StarCraft players from Korea. Words cannot describe how insane this match is! No cheap early cheese, just a show of true skills!! Props to Crota doing the commentaries!

Enjoy!

Part 1/3



Part 2/3



Part 3/3

23 comments:

  1. good videos, this game is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah, battle reports... I love them as much as I love Starcraft 2.

    Which is a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you've got some good insight in this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. been playing it since it came out

    ReplyDelete
  5. intense...i need to get this game

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've made some interesting points... I also have some points (actually bubbles) on Enhanced by MS Paint :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Intense battle...I still play SC1, am I cool though?
    following~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Still glad that it is 'living up to the original' to a degree. Blizzard does take their time though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, I dont think Ill ever be that good

    ReplyDelete