So, in North America, basically:
- Protoss are played 38.5% of the time.
- Terran are played 38.0% of the time.
- Zerg are played 23.5% of the time.
They are considering the following to balance the three races in the next patch:
- Increased Roach Range: this will be very effective for many Zerg players, allowing more flexibility with Roaches in mid to end-game.
- Fungal Growth will now prevent Blink. Not sure about this one, especially with the aforementioned increased range of Roaches. Fungal Growth is already a strong technique on its own.
- Barracks will require a Supply Depot. Now, we won't be seeing early cheese with Reaper harassments. It's supposed to balance out in team battles, but seeing this will hurt Terran A LOT. This effectively removes most use of Reapers.
- Increased health of Zerg buildings. Have to wait for this one. They could increase the regeneration speed as an alternative.
Ultimate StarCraft will keep you up-to-date with the latest StarCraft II info! Post in the comments on what you'd like to see in the future!!