Wednesday, October 6, 2010

First Post

Hey hey, welcome to Ultimate StarCraft!

Please follow if you want the latest and greatest StarCraft related information, ranging from tips and tricks, strategies and tactics, to replays, maps, videos and all the other cool stuff. Casual or hardcore. No-nonsense!

This is my first blog ever and I have rather been hesitant to use any of the free, hosted services (in contrast to paid hosting). So far, I'm really liking what Blogger has to offer! Please post in the comments section if you might have any suggestions.

Thanks and enjoy your stay!

15 comments:

  1. Looking forward to future updates. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya cant wait to see some videos or something

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to Starcraft stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! You should check out my blog about easy ways to earn money on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up the good work! If you like bubbles, check out my other blog, Enhanced by MS Paint!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the replies. They will really get me motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. can u please post why Starcraft II should be better than SC I?

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am interested, always questioned things about this game but this blog will be informative!

    ReplyDelete